How often do you put effort in your effortless? Meaning…When is the last time you focused on what comes natural to you? Are you a good singer or dancer? Maybe you like to craft or write poetry. For some it is not so obvious. Maybe it is difficult to put into words what you do well. Some of you may say I am not sure what I am good at. Here is a good exercise to start thinking about where you should start putting your efforts.
Take out a sheet of paper and answer the following questions:
- What is the one thing you would not mind doing if you had more free time?
- When do you feel the happiest?
- What is a gift or talent that others have noticed about you?
- If you could quit your job today, what would be the one thing that you would focus on?
- When you find yourself daydreaming; what thing occupies most of your thoughts?
Answer these questions to the best of your ability. Really spend time thinking about what makes your heart flutter. What gets your adrenaline going? These questions can help jumpstart your journey. Don’t be afraid to be honest with yourself. That is the only way you will find your truth. Remember…The Truth is Better Naked!